The reality is that the world has changed. For companies, businesses and websites that cares about the security of their customers and the credibility of their business and website, having a valid SSL certificates is prerequisite.
SSL/TLS Certificates are used to establish a secure encrypted connection between a browser and a server or website in order to provide an encrypted connection that protects sensitive data, such as credit card information, user-names, passwords, etc exchanged during each visit.
We have partnered with well-known trusted Certificate Authorities including Symantec, GeoTrust, Thawte, RapidSSL and Comodo to provide with a wide-range of SSL security solutions that are easy to install and easily affordable. We buy extremely large quantities at deeply discounted bulk rates and pass pass these savings to our customers and resellers. Our pricing remains among the most competitive and if you come across a lower priced SSL somewhere else, we’ll match or beat it.
Select an SSL certificate below to start. We offer a full 30 day money back guarantee on all of our certificates and can assist you every mile of the way is live chat, email, and telephone. Get your SSL from world's leading provider of website security solutions.
It is worth mentioning that customers with a hosting account with us can obtain a trusted certificate at zero cost. Our system obtain the certificate, securely configure it for use, and automatically take care of renewal.
Select your perfect SSL certificate
get protected in just minutes
- zero cost for 30-90 days
- issued online in minutes
- no paperwork or delays
- signed from the same trusted root as paid certificates
- recognized by all major browsers and devices
Domain Validated SSL
ideal solution for entry level websites
- low cost, great value-add package
- fast online automated validation
- no paperwork, no faxes, no delay
- complete phone, mail and web support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
Organization Validated SSL
company vetting process needs to be completed
- verified company name in cert & seal
- displays HTTPS browser padlock
- secure www & non www versions
- increased customer confidence
- clickable site seal from the issuing CA
most convenient and cost effective solution
- reduce administrative complexity and cost
- full subject alternative name (san) control
- designed for MS Exchange environments
- trusted by 99.9% of browsers, servers and clients
- unlimited, no fee re-issuance
perfect for website with multiple sub domains
- secure all sub-domains of a main domain
- huge savings and easy administration
- issued online in minutes - automated validation
- 99.9% browser recognition
- licensed for unlimited physical servers
EV SSL Certificates
unsurpassed encryption, trust and brand recognition
- green address bar provides immediate trust
- reduces shopping cart abandonment
- increases conversion rates
- strengthens e-commerce security
- priority phone support
SSL CERTIFICATE BENEFITS
Customer acquisition is difficult as it is and a valid SSL certificate is probably one of the most effective way to trust-worthiness on your website.
While the other part of the equation is to build trust, SSL Certificates protects the information that you and your users have on your website.
Google favors HTTPS-encrypted websites and have added that to their overall ranking algorithm. Sites with SSL now ranks higher in search results.
While the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) audit can be exacting, the staring point has always been meeting the basic data encryption requirement.
When you buy an SSL certificate, you would get free site seals you can add to your website which help build more trust between those customers and you.
A SAFER INTERNET
We encourage our customers to use encryption on their websites because it is good security practices & we want to create a more secure and privacy-respecting internet.
Platinum Partner With the World's Most Trusted SSL Brands
Choose from over 80 SSL certificates from the world's foremost most trusted SSL brands. Our team of SSL experts are available to assist you 24/7/365 via email, live chat, and telephone.
WHY PURCHASE SSL FROM US
OK ... we are kinda different from other SSL stores; that's a gospel truth.
Frequently asked questions
Here's a selection of answers to our most popular questions.
What is SSL?
SSL is a transparent protocol which requires little interaction from the end user when establishing a secure session. SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials to be transmitted securely. Normally, data sent between browsers and web servers is sent in plain text—leaving you vulnerable to eavesdropping. If an attacker is able to intercept all data being sent between a browser and a web server, they can see and use that information.
How does the SSL certificate create a secure connection?
SSL Certificates have a key pair: a public and a private key. These keys work together to establish an encrypted connection. The certificate also contains what is called the “subject,” which is the identity of the certificate/website owner.
When a browser attempts to access a website that is secured by SSL, the browser and the web server establish an SSL connection using a process called an “SSL Handshake”. Note that the SSL Handshake is invisible to the user and happens instantaneously.
Essentially, three keys are used to set up the SSL connection: the public, private, and session keys. Anything encrypted with the public key can only be decrypted with the private key, and vice versa.
Here are the steps:
1. Browser connects to a web server (website) secured with SSL (https).
2. Browser requests that the server identify itself.
3. Server sends a copy of its SSL Certificate, including the server’s public key.
4. Browser checks the certificate root against a list of trusted CAs and that the certificate is unexpired, un-revoked, and that its common name is valid for the website that it is connecting to. If the browser trusts the certificate, it creates, encrypts, and sends back a symmetric session key using the server’s public key.
4. Server decrypts the symmetric session key using its private key and sends back an acknowledgment encrypted with the session key to start the encrypted session.
5. Server and Browser now encrypt all transmitted data with the session key.
Why do I need SSL on my website?
One of the best things you can do for yourself when you are running an online business is creating a trusted environment where potential customers feel confident in making purchases. Browsers give visual cues, such as a lock icon or a green bar, to help visitors know when their connection is secured.
As most online shoppers become more informed and savvy, they reward brands that they trust with increased business. Your customers will want to know that you value their security and serious about protecting their information when they visit your website or pay with their credit card or even login to it or sends/receives other private information (street address, phone number, health records, etc.
I don't know how to install an SSL. can you help me?
Our customers can install SSL certificate right from their control on a push of a button. Our tool will generate the CSR, validate the domain, download and install the certificate, and verify the installation automatically. There is virtually no time-consuming manual labor or effort from your effort to install SSL on your website.
See what our customer's are saying about us.
This company made it so easy and clear that it doesn't need an expert to install or renew a SSL certificate you bought from them. Good job, thanks, guys.
Once I completed the buying part online, I received the necessary emails and a call from one of their representatives who was polite and eager to help us get the certificate installed.
Really impressed with their immediate follow through and support response. They also helped guide us through the whole process and their automatic SSL installation took the frustration out of what we thought will be a big deal. Thank you, Tats for helping us.