As one of the growing Internet domain name and infrastructure providers, OCS Hosting Service has a dedicated team constantly striving to improve the security of the Internet. Whether we are proactively taking bad actors offline or investigating reports of abuse, safeguarding the online interests of consumers and organizations is a challenging job that we take very seriously.
You can help yourself and others stay safe online by reporting people or companies who send spam, try to sell counterfeit goods, distribute malware, or are otherwise abusing our systems.
We have a zero tolerance spam policy. We monitor the use of our system and services to ensure they are not used for the purpose of sending out unsolicited email. Please use this submission form below to enter any issues regarding spam and the use of our services. Your message will be evaluated for merit and acted on where appropriate, and therefore, we reserve the right to use your notice to substantiate the abuse to our customer.
We have also taken measures to prevent the abuse of our registration engine, web hosting, and DNS services at a transactions point of origin in an effort to contribute our part to the elimination of spam. Please note that due to the volume of complaints received, unless we need additional information, you will not receive a reply or update from us. Please be assured that we take abuse very seriously and investigate every incident that is reported.
ILLEGAL ONLINE PHARMACIES
We have actively combated illegal online pharmacies through a multi-faceted approach and extensive collaboration with Internet leaders and law enforcement officials while adhering to the mission of promoting safe online pharmacies.
We try to identify customers violating our terms of service by operating illegal online pharmacies and takes them offline. As a result of these partnerships, we have developed an aggressive policy that has led to an exemplary process and success rate in combating "rogue" Internet pharmacies.
SPAM OR MALWARE
OCS Hosting Service has a zero tolerance policy for spam and a public track record of responsively and responsibly taking action when we discover spam or security issues with systems registered or hosted with us.
Working closely with many Internet security organizations, we share information critical to combating spam and malware across the Internet. Collaborating with companies like Spamhaus, HostExploit, Arbor, NetCraft, Google and many others, we actively strive to make the Internet a safer environment for consumers.
We monitor the use of our system and services to ensure they are not used for the purpose of sending out unsolicited email. And we have taken measures to prevent the abuse of our registration engine, web hosting, and DNS services at a transaction’s point of origin – doing our part to eliminate spam.
We are actively working with other partners to establish accurate and reliable measurements of spam activities on our systems. We investigates and takes appropriate aggressive action with every Spam or security report that we receive.
To put it in plain English, by using OCS Hosting Service hosting platform you agree that you will not
- transmit or publish any content that contain any malicious codes, viruses, malware or any other similar software or programs that will damage or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunication device.
- transmit or publish any content that is unlawful, illegal, hateful, promotes racism or promotes discrimination or hatred based on ethnicity.
- transmit or publish any material that defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates privacy and other legal rights of others.
- transmit or publish any content that violates any applicable local, state, national or international laws.
- transmit or publish any content that is used for scamming purposes such as pyramid scheme, click fraud or get-rich-quick scheme.
- transmit or publish any content that promotes dangerous and illegal activities.
- interfere with or disrupt our services in anyway.
- use our services to impersonate any individual or entity.
- use our services for spamming, phishing or any similar activity.
- use our services for transmitting or publishing any pirated content.
- use our services for selling or distributing illegal and counterfeit products.
- use our services for collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- use our services for publishing content that is solely created to manipulate search engine results, search engine ranking and search result placement.
- use our services for generating unnatural traffic.
- use our services to link or redirect to sites that are involved in any of the prohibited activities listed above.
OCS Hosting Service complies with the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, as approved by ICANN, regarding disputes concerning domain names alleged to infringe the rights of third parties.
We respects the copyright rights of others and expects that the people who use its services do the same. We follow the DMCA’s notice and take-down provisions concerning the removal of materials infringing on the copyright rights of third parties. Please see our Trademark and Copyright Policy for more information.
Inquiries/Complaints regarding OCS Hosting Service or an OCS Hosting Service reseller are acknowledged immediately through our support interface located here: https://www.ordercloudserver.com/portal.php